Problems cannot be solved at the same level of thinking at which they are created. I seek to publish content that dives into environmental, social and governance problems, and provide an insight into them through a unique lens and a deeper level, highlighting common misconceptions and assumptions.
Incoming Governance Executive Trainee at Liontrust Asset Management PLC
Sep 2019 - Present
- Support the Governance & Stewardship Manager (G&S Manager) with the following tasks:
- Assisting with the voting at Annual General Meetings (AGM’s) of companies we are in invested in.
- Assist in the preparation of ESG (Environmental, Social & Governance) material for continuous monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
- Assist in the implementation of an engagement strategy for Liontrust investment teams.
- Support the G&S Manager in ensuring compliance with ESG initiatives supported by Liontrust.
Participation and 3rd place finish in the ICAEW BASE National Business and Accounting Competition, tasked with designing, implementing and evaluating innovative investment ideas for a fictional company in the market for wearable technology
Sports Day Mentor for a local primary school, running tutorials and bespoke sessions to help our team to achieve 1st place
Recent participation in the Vodafone IGNITE Work Experience (Technology Department) and Lloyd's of London Insight Week Programme (Insurance Department), two industries which I was unfamiliar with but kept an open mind to in order to gain more industry and technical knowledge
© 2018-2019 All Rights Reserved